How does interest free credit work?
Interest free credit is subject to acceptance. On acceptance, we require a 50% deposit and the balance is spread over 12 monthly instalments. These instalments start around four weeks after installation. Our interest free option is subject to acceptance through Deko Finance.
Where do I start if I want to order shutters?
- Get in touch with us on 020 3893 7777 to arrange an initial, free consultation with one of the team. We come to your home at a time that suits you.
- During our visit we can show you samples and discuss your options, from colour, material, style and cost.
- Once you’ve decided on your shutters you’ll need to secure your order. You can do this one of two ways:
Transfer the payment online using the following bank details:
Inspiring Shutters and Blinds LTD
Account no: 60495700
Sort code: 20 95 61
Ref: Your quote number
Alternatively, call us on 020 3893 7777 and one of our team can process your payment by card
- You also have the option to apply for interest free credit. You can find out more about how this works here.
- Following confirmation of your order, we will arrange a date to install your new shutters. This usually takes 4-2 weeks depending on the option you chose.
How long will it take for my shutters to be fitted?
Depending on the material used, shutters can take 4-12 weeks from securing the order to installation.
What shutter options are available?
Our experience and longstanding supplier relationships means that we can provide customers with whatever style of shutters they are looking for. Some options include: full-height, cafe-style, shaped, tier-on-tier and solid-panel. Get in touch to find out more about the options available or to arrange a free consultation where we can show you a variety of samples.
What shutters are best for a period property?
It really depends on the window style, shape and decor of the property. If you’re unsure about what to choose, we provide a free estimating service where a member of our team can advise you.
What shutters are best for a bathroom?
PVC shutters are better at withstanding moisture.
What colours can I choose from?
We have over 50 colours to choose from. And if we don’t have the colour you’re after, we can also match your shutters to your RAL number (to ensure it matches the window and room).
Do you sell curtains?
We sell curtains through our sister company Inspiring Curtains and Blinds, so feel free to browse our vast choice of curtains.
What materials can I choose from?
We supply wood, PVC and MDF shutters.