How to choose the right shutters for you
Having beautifully-made shutters can truly transform the look and feel of your home. It adds a touch of style and class (if we may say so ourselves). Shutters are an investment that can add value to your home (read the other ways you can add value to your property) and so you need to make sure that you choose the right type of shutters for your home. That’s where we come in. We can take you through all your options and answer all your questions, to ensure that you make the right choice.
So what makes our service seamless?
- We fit in around you. We save you the hassle of having to find time to visit multiple stores or having to use up valuable “free” time to look into shutters and the options available. We can visit at a time that suits you – this can be morning or night, or even at the weekends. We are flexible.
- See the samples in your own home, all one go. With us, you have the luxury of looking at and comparing the colours, styles and materials right there in your home. This also saves you from having to order samples from numerous suppliers and waiting for them to arrive.
- Receive expert advice. Our years of experience in the industry enables us to steer you on the right style, colour and material to not only suit your window, but your home as a whole. Whether you have a period property or a modern one, we can recommend the best options to suit your home and budget.
- The perfect fit. We don’t mean to blow our own trumpet (okay, yes we do) but our fitters have been doing what they do for years and so the standard of fitting is very high.
- An exceptional customer service. Our customers tell us that they love our approach – friendly yet efficient. We aim to make the entire process as smooth as possible for you and it doesn’t stop there either. Our aftercare service is great too, for any questions or queries after the job has been completed.
If this has tickled your fancy and you would like to look at getting shutters for your home, just get in touch. We would be happy to answer any questions you have, or pop over for a free consultation.